Celts Preseason Schedule

I realize others have posted both full and partial schedules for the
preseason but not the Satellite locations so here goes:

   Legend- PS=Primestar  DTV=Direct TV  MSG2=Madison Square Garden Net.2
Satellite Locations-WSBK S3/3 SpChNE-W1/14 MSG 2-G6/17

                        ALL TIMES EASTERN
       Date     Opponent              Time      LocalTV     Satellite TV
       October
       Fri 10   Atlanta               7:30 pm    WSBK         S3/3
       Sat 11   at Atlanta            8:30 pm    WSBK         S3/3
       Wed 15   New Jersey            7:30 pm    SpChNE       W1/14
       Sat 18   at Milwaukee          8:30 pm    WSBK         S3/3
       Tue 21   at Orlando            7:30 pm    SpChNE       W1/14
       Wed 22   New York              7:00 pm    SpChNE   MSG2-G6/17 PS DTV
       Fri 24   Milwaukee             7:00 pm    SpChNE         PS DTV
       Sat 25   at Philadelphia       7:30 pm    SpChNE         PS DTV

Hope this helps! Feel free to E-Mail me if confused!!
Later.Mike

- --
*Michael J.King Sr.,moderator,rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated*
* newsgroup submission address:   b5mod@deepthot.cary.nc.us    *
* moderator contact address:         rastb5-request@solon.com  *
* personal contact address:            kingpin@primenet.com    *
* references on request            RED SOX IN 97 um 98!!       *