[none]

Like I said before earlier this year when Bird became a coach, he's going
to be a pain in the ass. As great a player as he was, he can't get that
credibility this early in his coaching carreer. Downing these players with
his French Lick humor, won't fly. He may have to deal with them someday. He
could have stayed within the Celts organization, but he's too much of a
hick to deal with the likes of Patino.