Walker a 3 or 4?

There's been discussion on whether Antoine Walker is a small forward
or power forward. I believe that Pitino would really prefer Walker at
small forward; he said at one point something to the effect of, "I guess

Antoine will have to learn to play power forward" implying that he's
previously been at small forward. Also the article about Eric Williams
mentions that Pitino told him that he'd back up Walker at the 3.

But with the current situation of only three 4/5 types (Knight, Declerq,
Massenburg) plus Pervis who's questionable, it looks as if Walker may
be playing 4 a lot. But if we acquire a legitimate power forward, or if
Declerq improves a lot, we could see Walker back at small forward, with
Mills backing him up, or being traded.

So is Bruce Bowen a 2 or 3 (I am guessing 2)? And is Dee Brown going to
play 1 or 2?

Alex