Pitino

I used to think Pitino was inflexible and all he wanted to do was shoot three
pointers and press.  After watching his Kentucky teams the last few season, he
really has had more variety in both offense and defense.  I think Pitino will
do what's necessary to win and won't be fixed into doing one thing.  He will
not however, run post-up's all day and isolations, nor will he get into a
grind out game when it's not in his favor.

Lance