[none]

JYell said:
>I like Wallace but 6 year/$80M ?  He sure ain't no Hakeem.  These teams
>could regret these large contracts to unproven players.

We are ALL going to regret these crazy contracts, because they are going to
pull down the NBA.  The owners are already screaming "save us from
ourselves"  I expect a lockout, and a bust-up of the players union (led by
Falk and his powerful clients) after this season.

I hope this year is a year to enjoy to C's, because I don't believe their
will be a season the following year.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu