Re: Will somebody tell me why we need Battie?

Personally, I like Battie and Foyle and would take both if I had the
opportunity. I can't help but think of Robert Parish everytime someone talks
about Battie (or even Duncan) being too thin to play the pivot. Not to
compare any of them to Bill Russell, but he seemed to hold his own against
that behemoth Wilt - and Shaq's no Wilt!

By taking both (if we have the opportunity), you have 2 shots at developing a
legit center, and if Foyle pans out, Battie can easily be a Camby-type PF.
Walker could then play the 3 and Williams could come off the bench - or be
kept as an insurance policy then traded for a 2 guard.

George