Trades

I still think we need to hold on to 3 & 6 , especially now that we probably
won't get anything in the second round unless we make another deal which
probably isn't  going to happen.  It also looks like resigning Wesley may
not happen so do we have to take Billups or Antonio Daniels ?  Who else is
going to play point Barros ?  Brown ? I don't think so.  Maybe Eisley is a
cost effective solution, but he in the future plans ?  Do we move Williams
& the 6 for Baker & Milwaukee's 10 and pick a Brevin Knight or Jacque
Vaughn ?

A couple of people we might be looking at now with the Miami pick:

A guy who could be a steal is Anthony Johnson form the College of
Charleston.  He is 6'3' or 6'4" and had a pretty impressive tournament.

Dejuan Wheat & Charles Smith of New Mexico(probably won't drop that low)
Alvin Williams? Victor Page ?.

What does everyone think of Jeff Capel of Duke as a possible FA signing ?