No Subject

I still think management should keep concentrating on drafting some
solid players rather that giving up decent draft position.  I really
don't feel that Stackhouse is all that great.  The Celtics should really
look into this Vin Baker situation.  If he really wants to play in
Boston, I say go get him this year!

As for our "new" second round pick... I'll bet Bubba Wells will still be
around then...

Have faith people!

An aside : Does anyone else feel that Alonzo Mourning is VERY
overrated???  He has really stunk up the playoffs year in and year out
with his turn overs, foul trouble, empty threats....  Anyone think that
Riley tries to Dump him for someone bigger.... say  Pat Ewing??? or,
dare I say, Vin Baker?

jonathan haigh

Nashville, TN