Sports Columnists

        I'm not selling you anything, so don't worry about that. All I'm
doing is searching for writers to write columns on a webpage. Thats about
it. Well, here's the details.

Hello Celts Fans!,

        Personally, when I surf the internet, the things I enjoy the most is
reading newgroups about sports and reading sports articles off the net
(Boston Globe, Miami Herald etc). So, the webpage I am currently working on
is a sports columnists webpage. I hope to have a group of writers, writing
daily or weekly columns (mostly weekly) of either their opinions on sports,
one team or league, etc. A writer can write about anything they want, just
like a regular columnist does in a newspaper. So, with time, I wish to grow
the site to the point where we have a columnist for every major sport and
every major pro team.

        So the reason I'm asking for volunteers, is because we need some
writers. We have just begun working on this project, so we are beginning the
search. I intend this webpage to be a team effort, every writer will have a
say.

        The site will expand as needed, maybe one day it could be a
commercial site, but at this point, I'm not counting on this site to make me
any money at all. You shouldn't either. It could look good for a resume
however, but, thats up to you.

        So, if you are  interested, email me a sample article, your sports
background and other things you think I should know and we will take it from
there. Or contact me without a sample article if you are interested.

	Remember that this webpage will be for the love of sports. So, if you have
the love of sports, this will be for you.

Or if you have any questions or comments, please send them my way.

Thanks,
Alex Caporicci [alexcap@odyssee.net]
The Sports Report

Alex Caporicci