Larry Bird Interview

This is a very short interview with Larry Bird taken from the Celtics
official website.

Q: Were you hoping to catch lightning in a bottle?
                       Larry Bird: Not really. That's the way it goes.
When you have less than a one percent chance,
                       they should just throw those teams out, and let
the other guys have at it.

                       Q: But some long shots have won before.
                       Bird: Yeah, you never know. But I would have like
to have seen Boston won it.

                       Q: Why?
                       Bird: Why? Obvious reasons. If we didn't get it,
I wanted them to get it. It's too bad.