Re: Adonal's workout?

- ----------

> >If Pitino see's the potential of a raw Zo Mourning, Webber, oreven Brian
Grant, they'd think hard about using the >3rd pick.  He has the build,
could be the best player available.

> This is insane because he will be a ripoff at third pick.  We need to use
the third pick for a player like Battie or Mercer.  Not a project like
Foyle.  As a matter of fact my ideal draft plans don't even include Foyle.
I would love for us to get Battie at 2 and Van Horn at 6.  I know its not>
likely, but it could happen.

I agree Battie or Mercer are the #3 selection.  Foyle or Van Horn could be
available at 6,  but more likely Thomas or Daniels depending on what Denver
does.  As far as raw talent in Zo or Webber forget it !! For  $10 mill a
year I sure as hell want a lot more than raw talent.  Ewing dominated
Mourning in the last series, & Webber & Howard can't get the Wizards past
the first round !