Salary Cap

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     FYI

     I was on the Celtic Home Page (www.ics.com/~drisko/celtics.html) to
     find out how much we are under the cap.  Now the Rick Fox declared
     free agency we have $6.1M to spend.  Current salaries total $18.1M
     which 66% of that is from 3 players (Radja, Barros & Brown).  What a
     mess!  But on the other hand we should be able to get a quality FA for
     $6.1M or less.  Hopefully we don't do something stupid with it.  Next
     year the cap will increase to $25.6M from $24.3.  That adds another
     $1.3M next year plus a $1M exemption for a FA, if we haven't already
     used it.  I don't think we did.