Re: Trade Idea

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Nault wrote (quoting me):

> >Why don't the Celtics trade Dino Radja, Pervis Ellison, and their *second*
> >round pick to the Spurs for David Robinson?
>
> I got a better idea!  Why don't the Celtics trade Marty Conlon, Junior
> Burrough, and Frank Brickowski to the Spurs?!  No, seriously I think San
> Antonio would have to be THE STUPIDEST team on the face of the Earth to
> accept this deal.

Tim, I agree with you, 100%.  The only reason I wrote that post was
because people on the list have been suggesting the most far-fetched trade
ideas.  I just thought I would outdo them all...

Apologies to those on whom my sarcasm was lost.

Michael Byrnes
mbyrnes@stanford.edu

P.S. Do you really think we could give the Spurs Junior Burrough? :)