Re: Flash #2

Karl didn't always have that body. He built it and Van Horn can too. I
heard that Malone lifts weights in a shack behind his house in 100
degree
heat.  Now that's a tough man!  No wonder he can dominate everyone.

TJL

>Yeah, maybe if you gave him Karl's body.  Almost everything he does is
>based on his being the most impressive physicall specimen in the
game--on
>top of having skills.

tjoyce@mit.edu

You must be crazy if you think Van Horn can get anywhere near as big as
Malone. I've been lifting for years and I can tell you there is no way
in hell Van Horn can get that big. The body type Van Horn has will make
it extremly difficult to put on muscle mass.