Alright - this is the way I see it!!

The Hoop Gods have decided that our dues are not paid in full yet!

This is a bummer!!

I fully believe that allowing Larry Bird to depart was a mistake, if only for
the total essence of the Celtics.

Pitino is a good pickup, but let's face it - he has yet to prove himself in
Celtic Green. And he does not play on the court.

So... we get Van Horn, or Foyle. Either is ok, but neither will put us past
25 wins. No playoffs next year. Lottery pick... maybe 6 again.

and then... Pitino figures it out, Red pulls off the one final trade, Foyle
becomes the next Parish - and away we go!!

a couple of years, folks - number 17 be ours. Oh, yes... it will be ours

Chris