Re: Flash #2

Although lifting weights certainly helps, a large matter is also genetics.
Some people are simply born with the kind of body that, with proper
weightraining, are going to very bulky.  Others, like myself, simply do not
have the body required.  I have lifted weights for a long time (and I am
very physically active too), and yet I still struggle to maintain average
strength.

Now the question is, does Van Horn have that kind of body?  Well I haven't
seen a lot of the guy, but from what I have seem it does appear that he has
potential.

Tim

>Karl didn't always have that body. He built it and Van Horn can too. I
>heard that Malone lifts weights in a shack behind his house in 100 degree
>heat.  Now that's a tough man!  No wonder he can dominate everyone.
>
>TJL
>

>>Yeah, maybe if you gave him Karl's body.  Almost everything he does is
>>based on his being the most impressive physicall specimen in the game--on
>>top of having skills.
>

>tjoyce@mit.edu

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net