Cato

Having come out for Cato as the stackpole for the next decade, I must
defend his "disappearing" tendencies.  But I can't.  I don't know enough
about that.  Would the gentleman from ISU please address this?  I think
that Cato is rather inexperienced and played against some formidable
competition, showing up rather well down the stretch.  If he weren't
pretty consistent, how did ISU make it so far?

I think he's just beginning to bloom.  Take it from there, Rick.

Gene