Re: WALKER

- ----------

> Hi, all
> 	What tantrums has Walker been having?  I don't think anyone ever proved>
he said he wouldn't play with Mercer.  As stated on this list many times
before, he only said they needed a big man, a center.  Does that>
constitute a tantrum?  And is Walker necessarily the bad guy if there is> a
problem between them?  Does anyone know if there's really any truth to
> this?  I'd really like to know.  I don't know of any tantrums Walker's
> having.
> Dorine

Who knows if it is true but it sure makes for one hell of a discussion for
us armchair G.M's !