No Subject

Ron Mercer is perhaps the best athlete in this years draft.  Sure Duncan
could become a better NBA player but I just feel if we passed on Mercer we
would be regretting it for years to come.  If we miss out on both Duncan and
Mercer and end up taking a few Rick Fox caliber player this draft will be a
major disappointment. Im not saying that Mercer is the next MJ but if he is
as good as Hill or Penny and we dont get him then in typical Boston fashion
we will miss out on the steal of the draft.  He certainly does have the
potential to become a star.  Besides we need a shooting guard anyways.

I hope that we dont take Foyle with the third pick or the sixth pick for
that
matter.  We should either take Van Horn or trade the pick for some
later/future picks.  I dont see why we would want to draft a PG with the
sixth pick.  I am perfectly satisfied with David Wesley and if it aint broke
dont fix it.  Fox is not worth keeping on a team full of small forwards.
  The only way I think that we should take a point gurd would be with a
midround pick (Knight or Anderson) or a 2nd round pick.  However if Cato is
still available around this pick then I think he would be a step up from
Ellison.

C- Cato, Ellison
PF- Walker, Radja (Van Horn if available)
SF- Williams, O'Bannon
SG- Mercer, Minor, Brown
PG- Wesley, Barros, Knight

Jay