Re: Proposal

Enter Real Name Here,

First of all I doubt that Milwaukee would except the proposed trade.  Now
lets take a look at your lineup:

>Center Vin Baker	P. Ellison	D. Abrams
>PF       Loy Vaught	M. Conlon	G. Minor
>Sf       A. Walker	B. Grant
>SG      R. Mercer	D. Barros
>Pg       B. Knight        D. Brown

First of all do you really think Marty Conlon has the potential to be even
a backup PF?  I don't think so.  I think that if we did sign Brian Grant we
would put him behind Vaught and Minor behind Walker.  That brings me to my
next point.  Why would we pay Brian Grant big bucks (which he will ask for
and probably recieve) and then use him as a backup?  And last, why Dee
Brown at the point?  Is there something I am missing here?  Dee Brown is
not a PG, he is a SG.  Barros is a PG, not a SG.

- ---------

>take Ron Mercer (can he co-exist with Walker?) with the 3rd pick. Trade our
>6th pick, Dino Radja and Eric Williams to Millwaukee for Vin Baker and
>their 10th pick.  Draft Brevin Knight with the 10th pick (do you think he
>might last 'till there because of his lack of size?) with pick in 2nd round
>take Danya Abrams.  They should make a bid to pick up Loy Vaught as a free
>agent and Brian Grant.
>
>Center Vin Baker	P. Ellison	D. Abrams
>PF       Loy Vaught	M. Conlon	G. Minor
>Sf       A. Walker	B. Grant