Re: This is ridiculous...

- --- On Tue, 20 May 1997 09:21:01 -0600  Jim McMaster
<mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com> wrote:
Over the last two days, I have seen at least three incorrect
spellings of the
new coach's name.  It is spelled "P*I*T*I*N*O".

How does anyone expect to be taken at all seriously if they
cannot even be
bothered to learn how to spell Pitino's name?
- --
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com

- ---------------End of Original Message-----------------
Jim:

I don't take Pinto seriously, but if he is that good, he'll do
fine.  What the hay man, I really don't spend time making sure
I can spell Rick's name, or anyone else's.  This always seemed
to me to be like talking and when I talk, I usually don't
spell.  So, I don't worry about it here.  But if I have been
mispelling it, I will try to remember Pitino.

Peace,

Name: R. Bentz Kirby
E-mail: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>