HERE GOES NOTHING

I've read all the postings since we got the results of the lottery.  I
feel badly we didn't get the #1 like everyone else.  However, I've said
all along we have some good roll players already.  With two high picks,
which we have, we need a center and another point guard, hopefully one
with some size.  I still say we need Fox and Wesley, particularly
Wesley.  According to an interview I heard with Pitino, he admits
there's very little room for trades, etc., under the cap, but he sees
some positives in the players we have and the two draft picks.  I would
personally rather develop our own players than take people like Pippin,
Caselle, etc., who are someone else's players.  With the coaching
ability of a Pitino, I think some of these players can do much, much
better, particularly with some more to help them.  Robinson could have
come back to play this year for the Spurs, we know that.  We also know
Radja probably could have.  There was alot of tanking this season
whether we like to think so or not, and believe me, I'm the last one who
wanted to believe that.  Radja was our highest scorer.  If they keep him
from playing all year long, he should be a good player for us for a few
more years, if we keep him, certainly if he has some more help.  I'm
willing to wait a few years as long as there's steady improvement.  It
wiil be quite a ride, but worth it in the end.
	And even though you might not like it, would you please not quote all
of a letter you're answering?  It would be most helpful.
Dorine