Draft Possibilites

It seems like we're all agreed that it's going to come down to Battie and
Mercer.
Hey....we could be in worse shape!  Duncan alone wasn't the answer...although
a big step in the right direction.  We're probably looking a 5-yr rebuilding
plan w/o Duncan.

Anyway, enough for the pep talk.  Let's get down to business. Stackhouse is
gone from Philly. He's been bitching and moaning all season about not getting
the ball enough.  Now that they've got the #2, I bet they ship Stack out of
town and take Mercer.

Which leaves us with Battie.  Battie was "The Man" at Texas Tech last year.
 Let's not forget, Battie is one year younger than Duncan.  If he would have
stayed for his senior year, he might have put up Duncan-like numbers.  He
will be a good center once he puts on some weight.

The question now is....what do we do with the number six pick?  Not being
from Boston, I haven't seen as much of Wesley as many of you have, so do we
keep him for point, or do we go for Billups or Daniels?

We could always say we're going to look for a guard next year and take Battie
and Kato.

Battie, Kato, Radja....now you're talking about some interior size.

c-Battie, Kato
pf-Radja, Kato
sf-Walker, Williams
sg-Minor, Barros, (Stackhouse ???)