Re: Good/bad

They interviewed the San Antonio representative and he wants Tim Duncan
right away. It's time to make deals now and the one that make sense at the
moment is our 3rd for Vin Baker straight up, throw in an Eric Williams if
you have to.
I see the draft falling as under:

San Antonio - Duncan
76ers          - Battie
Celtics        - Mercer
Vancouver  - Tim Thomas
Denver       - Van Horn
Celtics       - Foyle

This will obviously change, if the above trade gets consumated, another
alternative scenario is if the 76ers don't take Battie but get Foyle
instead, the C's can then get Battie at 3, Vancouver takes Mercer at 4,
Denver takes Van Horn, Boston gets a shot at Thomas.
                                                             - Mishra