Lottery & Draft

I heard ML is going to be our representative at the Lottery .  I hope he
doesn't hex us.

Leventhal has Antonio Daniels moving into the top point guard position
ahead of Billups.

If Denver is sitting at 4 , and based on their needs in the backcourt, I
see it highly probable that they will trade down for Billups or Daniels.
If Van Horn , Battie or Thomas are still on the boards at 4, which is
highly probable, do we try to move up & get them ?  Imagine landing 2
all-Americans Duncan & Van Horn ! We can then move Williams for Jim
Jackson, or another draft pick & get the big 2 we need. But I am sure other
teams will be offering a lot also, but they may feel more comfortable only
dropping to 6 or 7 ?

Check out Jason Drisko's web page at
http://www.ics.com/~drisko/celtics.html for some good reviews on the
lottery & top picks.  One interesting  note states Thomas' teams have not
been real successful at the high school or college levels.