Derrick Coleman

Does anyone know the status of Derrick Coleman's contract?  I was watching a
program on Channel 68 WABU last night hosted by some guy named Butch.  The
program was about the Celtics, and was inviting callers to call in with
suggestions on how to help Pitino rebuild the Celtics.  One caller suggested
that they trade for Coleman.  The host Butch went into a mini tirade stating
that Coleman was making $11 million, and that the Celtics would have to give
Radja, Brown and Barros to make it a salary cap fit.  He then went on to
state that Coleman would be a free agent after the next season, and shut the
caller off.  If Butch was right, this seems like a winning deal to me.  We
dump Radja, Brown and Barros who all carry long term contracts, and get
someone in return who we only have to pay for another year.  Even if Pitino
put Coleman on the end of the bench or suspended him for the season, this
would be a huge win for Boston, because we would be $11 mill under the cap at
the end of next season.  I might even be tempted to give up the Dallas pick
to make this deal if we wind up with Duncan.  I seem to remember that Coleman
was tied up for a long term deal, but who knows.  Perhaps, Philly would
consider it.