Re: Another Trade Proposal

I have to disagree.  Campbell has never been a consistent performer, and at
$7M a year, he is the last thing we need.  He could not ask for a better
environment, with all the double teaming of Shaq he should be cleaning up
instead of non-existent.  Van Exel is too much of a head case, who was a
whiner at Cincinnati also..