Re: Maurice Taylor

> I hope its a smoke screen.  Taylor is the typical Michigan underachiever
> type.  Had a mediocre career, definitely not a lottery pick.
>
> ----------
> From: SKMISHRA.US.ORACLE.COM <SKMISHRA@us.oracle.com>
>
> The Globe reports that the first player called for workout is Michigan's
> Maurice Taylor. Does anybody have a scouting report on this guy..all I know
> is
> that he is 6'8-1/2", 245 lbs and is ranked #19th by Leventhal. - Mishra

I am not as negative as this on Taylor, in fact, I think he is one of the
few Michigan players who does perform relative to his hype.  I think
he is a solid player.  Not sure he is a lottery pick though.  But my other
feeling is that he is a bit similar to Walker in style but nowhere near as
talented.  We would end up with Walker, Williams and Taylor all in basically
the same position.

Fred