Keep the memories

As many on the list have speculated, and Bird said at the press
conference:

		   Bird helped the Celtics get Rick Pitino from
                   Kentucky but said he had no desire to coach in
                   Boston himself.

                   ``Because I played there,'' Bird said. ``There are
                   so many good memories there, I didn't want to
                   tarnish that at all.

                   ``You can't replace the times and the years I
                   spent there, but this is a new era. It's a
                   challenge.''
- --

Peace,

Bentz