Mmmmmm bop (was Re: KJ and Phoenix (was Re: Mmmmmmm bop MmmmmMmmm bop dadooooo mmmp bop heyyyyyy))

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Nault wrote:
> First of all KJ is going to retire, and he said recently that he will not
> change his mind.  Second of all Phoenix has some decent forwards in Manning
> and Ceballos and Hot Rod Williams is an OK center (he used to be better).
> Tim

	Listen Timmy, KJ also talked about how much fun he had this year
and hinted that he was rethinking his retirement sentiment.  But
admittedly the whole scenario is unlikely.

	On another subject (directed to everyone), Pitino isn't dissing
Wesley when he says one of our biggest needs is a point guard.  The fact
is Wesley is a free agent and thus isn't really ours now.  I'm thinking
they could sign him to a four year $16M contract, paying him 7, 1, 1, and
7 million each year.  That would give us some cap space in the '98 and '99
free agent markets.

Jeremy