BIRD FLEW THE COUP! I can't believe it!

It is official Larry will sign with the Pacers.  I do not know about the
rest of you all but I feel betrayed and frustrated.  I wish I knew what
Bird's motives were...was it just to be a Coach, was it the money, unwilling
to work alongside Pitino, family obligations, part ownership, sick of
Boston, or loss of all Celtic Pride whatsoever???   The only excuseable
explanations I would think would be family obligations and willingness to
coach.  He has enough money.  I wish him the best, but do not understand his
thinking.

Also, Red has stepped down and taken a different position.  Which is fine
because Red hasn't had much input lately anyway.

Carr stepped down.  Good move as well.

Pitino gets practically the key to the city of Boston.

Loss of Bird...NOT GOOD.

Willard a possbile replacement as GM.  I do not know much about him, does
anyone know much about him?

The Salary Cap situation looks awful by the way.

Geez I can't take this.  What a crazy business!
Colin Hall
http://www.inet-direct.com/colin/
"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few...or the one" -Spock