Mmmmmmm bop MmmmmMmmm bop dadooooo mmmp bob heyyyyyy

>Do you think Sacramento would swap Rauf for Dee Brown or Barros ?

	Rauf is the grand prize winning "bad attitude" type.  But how many
years does he have left on his contract?  If only one, I would do it so we
can go after Penny, Kemp, or Garnett next year.  Of course we would also
have to move Dino, but maybe he can be packaged with the Dallas pick.

	I'm also thinking that K.J. will resign with Phoenix for one year
so that they can trade him and at least get something for him.  Maybe we
can give Dino and whoever we drafted in the second round for him.
Remember the suns have no inside game whatsoever.  And they have a surplus
of other guards: Kidd, Person, Chapman, Nash.

Jeremy