Yowie! Wow! Zim boom bah!!

I would like to make some intelligent comment about what has transpired
in the last week, but I'm still walking around in a hip hip hooray fog.

If Bird had not mentioned out loud his interest in coaching, I wonder if the
Pacers would have pursued him.  Perhaps he's getting what he wanted,
but his first choice, I think, was working with Pitino in our operation.
Funny.  After learning the ropes in Indy, he may be hired by Pitino, after
we raise  the second banner in 2001.

Maybe I'm still in zim boom bah land.

Gene  (thanks M. L., thanks Mavs, and thanks Dad)