Re: On ML

John Liang wrote:

> With Pitino coming I guess eveyone is excited. I am, and I am damn glad
> he is coming this way. We have lost so much this year -- all the BC
> coaches, Parcells, Kasper.... this is all too crazy. It is about time
> something good happens to us!
> I would however like to point out that without ML taking all the heat,
> the Celtics would not be in any position to land TWO good picks, Walker,
> AND Pitino. If we say we should dump him now, we would sound very
> ungrateful and shallow-minded.
> I said keep ML with the Celtics one way or the other. He deserves at
> least that much from the organization. Everyone knows the Celtics won't
> be contenders after Reggie died, and someone would have to skipper them
> through this. ML did what he was asked most faithfully.
>
> John Liang

John:

Add our almost man, Mr. Lynn Bias to that post and it would be the
perfect post.  Does anyone thing Pitino would have come last year with
no two first round lottery picks and no Walker and Williams. No.  So, to
those overjoyed at Pitino's arrival, don't forget to thank ML.  He took
the heat knowing that he would get no thanks.

And the only reason this post is so long is that I hate "me too" posts,
but if you have any gifs, ME TOO!  :-)
- --
Peace,

Bentz