Coaches

Just heard that Pitino hopes to make a definite decision Tuesday or
Wednesday of this week.  This is good for both sides to get a decision so
they can move on.  Also heard Paul Westphal is interviewing for the head
coaching spot in Denver.

If Pitino say no, I would hope we would look at him.  He is a good coach
who had some injury prone athletes (K.J., Manning, Hot Rod Williams) in
Phoenix.  It looks like Ainge turned this team around, but getting the
teams better players back from injury & the Kidd move definitely made a
difference.

I thin Brown will probably end up in Philly.