Re: No Jordan

yet, as much as the celtics could use jackson, mj has repeatedly stated that
he will not play for any coach besides phil; thus, if (and this is a HUGE
if) we were able to land jackson through some freak of nature, wed have to
get mj too, whose 35 mil would never fit under the cap if he were to sign
with any team except the bulls.
thus, i dont think celtics fans should start brushing up on their zen any
time soon...