Re: Pitino

S Farrell wrote:

> > > Pitino is a pathological liar.
>

>  I think the term we're looking for is politician...
And to quote that little Chris guy from Black Crowes, (the quote is I am
sure not quite accurate)

Mouthful of spiders
politicians are the world's greatest liars

This room feels like [pitino] illness

Pitino is willing to jump, but wants to stay.  He is using the chance to
force UK to pay him megabucks.  I say, if he can't follow his heart and
chases money instead, then we don't really want him.  Hire Phil Jackson
and let him be DJ's Yoda.

There's a mixed something another for ya.

TJ, SHE who speaks the truth, Admit it all.

Peace,
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net