Re: Walker and talk of trading him

Attitude counts a lot to me.  I am never going to like some loud mouthed
asshole like Dennis Rodman.  So maybe Wesley and Brandon don't have as much
raw talent, they are definitely people that have better attitudes and are
team players.  Those are two things you can definitely not say about
Iversen.

Tim