5-D

> Please, Iverson isn't that good.  Are you saying he is THE best point guard
> in the league?  He's not even the best POINT GUARD in his rookie class.
>
> Adam Litchy

Allen may not be the best point guard, but I'll bet if you ask any of
the quickest defenders in the league - most would not want to guard
Iverson - just by the mere thought of being "posterized" by some of his
unbeleivibly quick cross-over moves.  Like Jordan, Terrel Brandon, Brent
Price, and so many others have been this past season.  Not to mention
the fact that when he does get by you, he's going to dunk on your
center's head!

(  He only needs some better shot selection, and a coach who actually
plans an offense and he should be a great player in the league for years
to come.  )

As for the talk of Stackhouse coming over to the Celtics - I think
Nellie would have to start coaching the SIxers before that would
happen... besides, who could the Celtic's dump for him?

I've been a great Celtics fan for years, but it's been very hard to
cheer for the management choices in this decade... the only thing that
really still makes me happy is that Todd Day is on the team (I went to
the U of Arkansas when he was playing there)

Next season's prospects have me hanging on... A starting lineup
potential of Duncan, Dino, Day, David, and Dedric has me ready for a new
season, where I'm not rooting for the Knicks!

jonathan haigh

Nashville, TN

jhaigh@landdesign.com