Pitino

     Here's the deal:  We are going to offer Pitino some ridiculously
lucrative deal, which he won't accept, and while we wait for him to muse his
options we are going to lose Larry Brown.  We are such idiots.
     Now Larry Brown is pissed at us.  We really need to end this Pitino
fantasy.  For two weeks we hear absolutely nothing about Pitino's interest in
the job.  As soon as we are serious about Larry Brown he gets interested
again.  I guess we are just supposed to keep invalids like ML as coach until
Rick is ready to take his dream job.  He's such horse shit.  We should give
him two days to make a decision, if he doesn't accept we need to hire Larry
Brown.  Otherwise we're going to get stuck with some other jack ass like
Brian Hill.  Can we actually get some leadership out of the front office or
are we going to kiss Pitino's ass for a few more weeks so he can just reject
us?