Scoreboard Central report

God, what a depressing thread.  I hope the lottery comes soon!  Anyway,
Scoreboard Central, one of the ESPN wannabes popping up on TV, reports that
"sources close to the team" indicate that Larry "isn't going anywhere."
 Things look good for Larry to be GM.  I am very happy about this.  My dad
thinks that Larry won't be able to handle big money negotiations with lesser
players than himself, because he is so famously cheap, but I think this is a
nonissue in the age of the salary cap. As for the Larry Bird rule (!) I think
he understands that we have to cough up whatever Antoine, Duncan/Battie, or
any other superstar wants.