[none]

A few thoughts about ressurection. Did you all read the articles in today's
Globe by May and Holley. I have a couple questions. What's this Carr
surrounding himself with "yes-men" crap that Opie...ah, Larry talked about
last week. According to Michael Holley, Carr wants to bring in a bunch of
ex-Celtics to form an advisory board. Does this sound like someone who's
afraid to hear differing opinions...who's afraid to hear an opposing point
of view? Does anybody really believe that people are afraid to tell ML Carr
something he doesn't want to hear. He apparently hears it all the
time..."towel waving moron,"..."idiot,"...."incompetent clown,"....and he
handles that pretty well. I don't think a differing opinion on a draft-pick
is going to send him over the edge. But Opie?!? Did you read what he had to
say about Donyell Marshall. Jesus Christ...if Larry wants to go to the
Clippers, please, let's pay for the flight.
According to Opie,"There are a lot of players I like who have had trouble
for one reason or another." God, that's a confidence building statement. He
goes on to say that Michael Smith should still be in the league!?! Did I
read that right? Is Opie saying that Michael Smith has enough talent to be
a seventh or eighth man for some team...and something just happened...some
alien took over his body when he played so that he looked like he had no
talent. Or...are people just against Mormons in general. Or...what is his
point? Is it just that he can't judge talent? Here, think of it this way.
My wife's a chef, she goes into a restaurant to get a job and says,"You
know, for some reason or another a lot of my entrees never turn out right."
She gets the job....right? And he wants total control? And he's going to
rule with an iron fist? One last thing. Peter May has it wrong about Dee
Brown and his contract. Also...yes once again...ML made some stupid
decisions concerning contracts (I'm unconvinced about Minor) but May
doesn't mention Walker, Williams, and Wesley when listing what Carr has
going for him. What does Opie have going for himself again?

Paul M.