Re: draft

  stick.  I also don't think we should give away Williams or Radja to
  trade
  up unless it was the number two pick and we already had the number
  one.  I
  wouldn't mind, saying we get Duncan, to have Radja come off the
  bench to
  play C/PF and have a rotation with Duncan and Walker. The draft just

That sounds good. I like Radja, too. I didn't like him in the past, but
he seems to be a pretty good player. However, he is making 5million a
year. If you're going to pay a backup 5mil, what are you going to pay
the starter?????

Problems/problems:

Dee is overpaid, but I think he can stay with Boston. He can defend, he
can play point guard better than Barros, he can shoot 3's and he can
drive to the hoop. Barros is overpaid and he is also useless. All he can
do is shoot 3's. He can't defend. All the opponent has to do is guard
Dana for the 3-pointer and he won't score. It's virtually impossible to
trade him becase of his size and the position he plays. Day's contract
is ending and I think he deserves to be a Celtic more than Barros. Day
can drive to the hoop and he can help with the rebounding. It's
unfortunate that the C's cannot sign him instead of Barros.

Be realistic. Dee & Dana is not going anywhere. The only solution is to
get a good player from the draft, trade him with dana to another team
for a pick a little lower.

e.g. (Just an example)

#1 - C's get Duncan
#2 - Vancoover pick
#3 - C's get Mercer
#4 -

C's can trade Mercer & Barros for the #4 or #5 pick. If the other team
really wants Mercer, they will go for it.