Bird in Boston

Larry was in town for a clinic held by the Celtics yesterday at the Fleet
Center. He talked to kids about work ethic, practice-practice-practice, and
of course staying in school. He participated in some of the drills and his
jump shot was right on as ever. I read the Peter May article this morning
and saw the reference to going elsewhere if that's what it takes to get more
involved. I think we should all print out this article and fax it to Paul
Gaston before Bird decides to feather some other nest.

JC