Wesley

   I think we might as well say our goodbyes to David Wesley while we
have the chance. Although he has been pretty much the lone bright spot in
an otherwise dismal year, he will probably be gone over the summer. He is
a free agent, and the Celtics cannot afford to re-sign him for what he
deserves unless they get rid of Brown or Barros (or hopefully both). I
have read that Charlotte will make a run for Wesley or Cassell in the
offseason, since Muggsy is probably done. Those are probably the two best
free agent PG's this year. David could come away with a Chris Childs-type
deal and start for a playoff team. Which would you choose? I wouldn't
blame him one bit for going south. He should thank the Celtics for giving
hime a shot, and they should thank him for keeping the team a step above
the glorified CBA squad that they really are.