Re: Celts Deliver on St Paddies Day: Boston 126-Milwaukee 117

<< P.S. I hate to blow my own horn (well actually I like it, but...).  I
 deserve about 1/1000 of the credit for tonight's win.  I wrote up the
 portion of this post that dealt with the first 2 quarters, during
 halftime (being rather pressed for time these days).  I titled the
 post "Celts beat Bucks" even though the score was tied at the time.
 I'm sure my positive thinking played a big role in the victory.  Don't
 worry, Josh, I promise to use this power sparingly for the rest of the
 season.  >>

I can take care of that little problem.  If I start an email saying that the
Celtics won today before the game was over then it is a guaranteed loss.  I
tried it once with the Giants during football season.  They looked great in
the first half when I started my message.  I think they lost by 15.  I guess
i put the hex on them.

later, Jake