Derek Anderson

A lot of talk has been going around about where Derek Anderson should be
taken in light of his injury.  Well here in Wildcat Land, Ky., I have a
news break:  Anderson practiced all out at practice today!!  He has been
cleared by 2 doctors to play and will be looked at tomorrow in San
Francisco by a 3rd doctor.  The first 2 declared him 100% ready to go,
if the 3rd agrees, then look out NCAA!!!  Lets watch Thursday night to
see if he is back.  I'm sure he'll be rusty, but I hope to see his CAT
like quickness and defensive prowess back on the court.  GO BIG BLUE!!
Troy