Doubting Thomas, Chancey Billups

Who said we should take Tim Thomas or Chauncey Billups in the draft?  They
both had subpar performances in the tournament today.  Thomas didn't have much
hustle, and Billups kept shooting, rather than passing, the ball.  Basically
these two guys are young players who have potential, but not much maturity to
their games.  Very risky.  Let's take Duncan and Vaughn, or Mercer/Van Horn
and Foyle.  No more potential NBA players, we need players who can produce
now.

Lance