Got a friend here at Santa Clara Univ. that used to play ball against Chauncy Billups
He stays in pretty good contact with him and my friend figures that Billups IS NOT
going to leave this year.  He figures the soonest is next year.

For all of us Celtic fans, we would do well to count him out and try going after
someone else.  Who that person is, remains to be seen.  I like the idea of Mercer or
take the risk on Anderson and his busted knee.

Squindog