Re: Dead Letter Box!!!

At 11:08 AM 97.3.16 +0100, Paul Konowicz POLY-bios Trieste ITALY wrote:
>What's going on???
>
>Is anybody else getting old messages with the the notice:
>
>Notice:
>
>This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
>If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.
>
>The Unix Systems Group

I have been getting the same messages bounced back for about 5 days now. It
looks like someone subscribed using an e-mail address no longer in use.
These bounces originate at utkux.utcc.utk.edu, which looks like the
University of Kentucky.

I have sent an e-mail to the postmaster at this address to explain the problem.

- -Marc